Which Of The Following Best Describes You …
- Is Your Business Struggling To Get New Customers And Nothing You Are Trying Is Working For You?
- Sick Of Spending Money On Marketing And Getting No Return?
- Don't Have A Marketing Budget But Deep Down You Know You Need To Allocate Resources And Have A Plan?
- Your Business Turnover Has Been Stuck At The Same Level For A Long Time And It Doesn't Matter What You Do, You Can't Grow?
Every business is different and has unique requirements and goals. That’s why SEO Gold Coast doesn’t offer cookie cutter SEO packages. The world of online marketing has changed and there is a much bigger range of options available to showcase your business online to get your phone ringing.
When you ask us for a quote we want to know a little about you first and that’s why we ask for your phone number. When we ring you to discuss your business and your online marketing needs we want to know;
- Your website (domain) name and is it functioning correctly.
- What industry/niche you are in and where are you located.
- How long have you been in business.
- What are your products and/or services and which of those are most important to you.
- Who are your customers and which ones do you like the best
- Where are your customers located and where do they hang out.
- Have you hired an SEO company in the past and how did that work out for you.
- How are you currently getting new customers.
- What marketing are doing now and do you have a plan.
- What is your marketing budget if you have one.
- Do you already have a marketing plan and want a specialist to implement it.
- What tracking do you have in place (if any) to ensure you get a great ROI (Return on Investment)
- What do you want to achieve.
We can talk through all of these questions with you to determine the best online solution for your unique business.
It’s only when we know the answers to these questions can we provide you with a unique plan and quote that will get you a whole lot closer to your goals and aspirations for your business; Some of the solutions we offer include;
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Online reputation management
- Google penalty recovery
- Google Adwords management
- Google display advertising
- Google Maps optimisation and ranking
- Google re-marketing campaigns
- Video marketing
- Lead generation
- Facebook advertising
- Facebook re-marketing campaigns
- Pinterest marketing
- Website design and development
- Website conversion strategies
- Website hosting
- Website repairs and maintenance
Some clients need a new website, some just need a couple of hours of our time to fix something that’s broken and others require on-going web optimisation services to get to the top of the search engine results pages (SERPs) otherwise known as the top of the first page of Google and to stay there! Some people come to us because their online reputation has been trashed, we have clients looking for lead generation and still others who need Google Adwords management. Whatever the reason, SEO Gold Coast can help.
If you want to succeed online you must think long-term. A lot of people come to us hoping for a quick fix. They ask “how long is it going to take to rank?” or “when will I get to the first page of Google”. The answer is that there is no answer. You might as well be asking “how long is a piece of string?” The answer is, it depends on the plan we both agree to. Some options will get you some really quick wins, others will take longer.
Please don't ask us for guarantees about getting to the top of the first page of Google.
It is impossible to give a guarantee because there are so many factors involved, and some of these are completely beyond our control. First of these factors is your website. We need access to it from day one, so we can get started immediately on what is called on-page SEO. There is so much that can be done on your website to assist you to get ranked and also improve your conversion rate. Depending on the size and state of your website, some of this can take a lot of time, but the results can be nothing short of amazing.
The second and biggest factor that is beyond our control is Google itself. Google makes over 500 algorithm changes each year and 3 or 4 of these are major changes. We never know when a strategy that is working now will suddenly become black hat and banned by Google. However we are a member of a number of global online marketing groups who are constantly following Google changes so that we can react quickly for any changes. We have been in the online marketing space since 2009 so are experts in this field.
Anyone who is giving out guarantees these days is either blindly unaware of Google’s power or trying to convince you to spend your hard earned with them.
If you want to succeed in business you need to take a long term view. You need to have an online marketing plan and a budget, just like you have budgets for every other part of your business. All the business books say you need to allocate 10% of your turnover to your marketing plan. However you don't just need a plan, you need to track your results so that you totally understand what is working and what isn't. A lot of online solutions are trackable and you can easily see how your plan is working.
Remember the Yellow Pages? If you’ve been in business for a while you’ll remember that one of the few marketing strategies that worked was getting your ad into the Yellow Pages. You moved Heaven and Earth to design and pay for your print ad every year. Anyone who missed the deadline was in for a very lean year indeed.
Since the Yellow Pages stopped working businesses have been moving their marketing budgets to the Internet. Successful businesses are taking a long term view and either hiring staff to take care of this for them, or engaging an SEO and online marketing firm on an ongoing basis, to ensure that certain things are done to get the traffic to their website in sufficient numbers and that this traffic converts into paying customers.
SEO Gold Coast is not just another SEO company offering a standard package at a standard cost. This concept stopped working a couple of years ago. This is the reason why other SEO companies don't get you results.
The online world has become way more complicated. Your business is unique and it needs it's own solution. We have been around since 2009 and offer a full online marketing solution to grow your business.
Why do you think we have ranked our own website number one for it's major SEO keywords for more than 6 years?
We are the best…