Websites Designed To Look Great
Rank In The Search Engines
Our Websites Will Rank In The Search Engines
In Half The Time As A Site Created
By A Standard Web Developer.
Don’t Waste Your Marketing Dollar On Old Style Websites
You may not realize this, but the layout of your website and its overall navigational architecture plays a major role in search engine optimization. Getting this right from the very beginning will help improve your optimisation strategy and online rankings.
- keyword research
- content strategy
- site structure
- calls to action
- font choices
- colors right will infinitely boost conversions in a myriad of ways.
By integrating these strategies into your web design along with the many web page design elements mentioned above, your site is ultimately going to grow and experience more conversions, which is obviously the ultimate goal as a business owner.
The Benefits Of Proper Site Architecture
Optimization strategies using site architecture is the only way to set up your website in order to garner the biggest benefits as possible. In fact, Matt Cutts – head of Google’s web development team – said that setting up a website in this way is the optimal way to rank in the Google search engine. This is coming directly from the head of the web development team at Google, so you know that this information is solid.
This seldom used strategy is becoming more popular now that companies and business owners alike are starting to recognize the benefits of setting up their site for ranking purposes. Some more of the benefits include:
- This little-known strategy can help catapult you ahead of 90% of the competition that ignore proper site structuring.
- It’s a difficult strategy to implement correctly, so having a professional search engine optimization and web design team is a necessity so that you do not make any serious mistakes.
- Cuts down on the need for excessive time wasting on off-page optimization and backlink building. By setting up your website using this method you’ll need fewer backlinks in order to rank your webpages for the most powerful keyword phrases in your market. This benefit alone should be the driving force behind switching over to site architecture in order to achieve your online goals.
- Pay per click costs become lower. Bots recognize that your website is designed with themed landing pages, so you’ll have to spend much less in order to acquire highly valuable clicks for targeted keyword phrases.
At this point, you should recognize that implementing an SEO website structure on your website will only bring benefits. You’ll save time, money and rank faster than you’ve ever done before.
Please remember that properly structuring a website is an absolute must. If you get anything wrong during the setup process, you could actually cause more damage to your site than benefit from it.
Give Us A Call Today To Discuss Your Project.
1300 885 487
Keyword Research, Content Strategy & Search Engine Optimisation
Now we get down to the nitty-gritty. Before we ever begin creating the structure of your website, keyword research must be completed on a large scale. Since you’ll have the opportunity to rank faster, easier and with little hassle, using the most targeted keyword phrases on your site is the best way to get massive amounts of traffic very easily.
Once the keyword phrases are discovered, they must be integrated into your overall content strategy. These keyword phrases need to be used throughout the content on all of your themed pages. This will further improve your chances at ranking quickly and make it a lot easier for the bots to figure out what your webpages are about.
Plus, putting together a content strategy is necessary for conversion purposes as well. Web Design that incorporates an optimisastion strategy keeps conversion at the forefront, because without paying customers there’s no real reason to build out this large website.
- webpage design
- site architecture
- search engine optimisation
- keyword research
- website structure
- and content strategy, you’re ultimately creating websites designed to rank.
And more importantly, these websites are also designed to convert traffic into paying customers.
Without this structure in place, you’ll have a tough time gaining a foothold in the search engines. This is what Google wants, so if you want to rank highly in the search engines, this is what you have to give them.
Call Us Now And Find Out How We Can Help You With Your Website And Your Rankings
1300 885 487
Image Credit: Free Digital Photos